Get Started

All I can do for strangers to my blog is, introduce myself by rewinding all the 22 years that I happened to witness in this world of wonders.I know, the biography of an ordinary person never finds a sizeable interest of others.But mind you friends, I confide, this ordinary person will sooner be an extraordinary person, do not ask me how?.
Future is unpredictable but at the same time nothing is impossible.
Ha ha.
Start reading this, you will end up finding a good person or who knows atleast a good friend.(I,ME MYSELF;-)).

Click Here To Rewind My 22 Years & (Scroll down after page load)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Agglomeration Of Apopthegms

Maxims That Impressed Me:


  • Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
  • One must have a good memory to be able to keep the promises one makes.
  • The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.
  • What else is love but understanding and rejoicing in the fact that another person lives, acts, and experiences otherwise than we do_?
  • There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
  • What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil.
  • Such is the inconsistency of real love, that it is always awake to suspicion, however unreasonable; always requiring new assurances from the object of its interest.
  • The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
  • There is no remedy for love but to love more.
  • When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love.-               -->J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, 2005
  • Knowledge is pain n ignorance is bliss.
  • Everyone has the will to powr but few have courage to grab it.
  • Desire is a wish to possess something and pasion is a measure of intensity with which you want to possess it.
  • For some, Lonesomeness is the plight of the sick-one`s n for me it is the flight from sick-one`s.
  • Rigid thoughts break n flexible thoughts conform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog??

As I always feel, These Modern day Wonders Never cease to amaze me. Here & then, I find many things that Amaze me and on seeing such things, I always end up-"Dumbstruck".

I thought of making an Agglomeration of all that amused me.When I write/develop/create something that impresses my senses, I want them to be published, just to show world what I am impressed off & & ultimately, I await the same impressive response to reverberate.

So, Here it is.:-)

Needless to say, this Blog has been Momentous to me from the day one.On the contrary, I hope,it doesn`t appear Obnoxious to you all.

Feed me back @
"rakeshkonda08@gmail.com"

"http://www.goodreads.com/rakeshkonda"

"http://www.twitter.com/rakeshkonda08"

"http://vindhyavalley.forumotion.net"

© Copyright 2010 "Rakeshkonda.co.cc" - All Rights Reserved.

Missing A Special Person