Get Started

All I can do for strangers to my blog is, introduce myself by rewinding all the 22 years that I happened to witness in this world of wonders.I know, the biography of an ordinary person never finds a sizeable interest of others.But mind you friends, I confide, this ordinary person will sooner be an extraordinary person, do not ask me how?.
Future is unpredictable but at the same time nothing is impossible.
Ha ha.
Start reading this, you will end up finding a good person or who knows atleast a good friend.(I,ME MYSELF;-)).

Click Here To Rewind My 22 Years & (Scroll down after page load)

Friday, January 15, 2010

Rewind 22 Years

Hmm. Where should I start & how should I delineate. hmm.There was neither any flashing of lightenings in the sky nor any background music to aureate my birth at midnight 1.01 am on 4th of march 1988 at karimnagar.
But there were a lot more flashes of light in the hearts of my family, as i was the first boy in my big joint family in my generation amongst my siblings.

Well.I am named Rakesh.Konda.Rakesh means moon god. Let me elaborate.
Rak means moon & esh(eesh) means eeshwar.On a whole, it means something that always enlighten others. wow.Though this was not my parent`s intention behind labeling me as rakesh.
Let me say, what their contentions were...! My father's name is ramesh.Rakesh is something very near to Ramesh with a variance of just single letter.Haa. Besides that,they just know that rakesh sharma is a great scientist. That sounds well either but my lovely parents werent even Aware that rakesh sharma was an astronaut & was the first Indian to step on the Moon.
Ha ha.
Anyway, I `m quite happy with my name, either ways it has a good meaning & near to paa's name.Added to this, you know i have many features inherited from my dad.I resemble a lot of my dad.
What`s the most funniest thing is, when you have a glance at my parents wedding album, My father was more alike Iam now, as he was just 16 years old when married to my mom who being just 11 years, alot many ways he was like I am.Those days people were lucky of having early, child marriages. ha ha.

God was very much partial to me.Let me say how,he bestowed me the best parents,lovely sister & brother,added to this a big joint family with loads of reputation & money in the city. So my family was very much phenomenal in shaping my life the best way possible.

I was conferred with good education at ramakrishna high school till my 7th standard. Later moved to a much better vindhyavalley high school. The modern day wonders never cease to amaze me.I was very much attracted to computers, not towards silly games friends.I was seriously interested in programming, so i have joined a local institution for a course A.D.C.A(advance diploma in computer applications) to quench my thirst for programming in my early teens. I've completed my s.s.c with a good 90% score.
Yes this was when god stopped being partial to me leading me to ALPHORES college for intermediate.An immediate idiotic, confusing time for me. I thought high of myself and joined the I.I.T batch & obviously flunked in my studies. Of course i managed to get 92% in my +2, but happened to face an utter fiasco on seeing  my eamcet results. You know a big big rank of 25,569 was mine.
It was high time for me to buy a seat in one of the most prestigious institutes of Andhra pradesh, MVSR ENGINEERING COLLEGE. As i told The modern day wonders never cease to amaze me. I have opted for Information Technology, a recently emerged field of science In  short, Rakesh konda is a person who runs in the path where his passion lies. So I was into information technology.
But merely buying a seat &  entering a good college wasn`t  a big deal.
As shankardada m.b.b.s says, in-front crocodile festival, I was headed to tough life in hyderabad, for the first time away from home,away from my parent`s love & away from all the luxuries to a single bachelor room.huff.


More to come, Stay Tuned.


Author: Rakesh Konda.
© Copy Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog??

As I always feel, These Modern day Wonders Never cease to amaze me. Here & then, I find many things that Amaze me and on seeing such things, I always end up-"Dumbstruck".

I thought of making an Agglomeration of all that amused me.When I write/develop/create something that impresses my senses, I want them to be published, just to show world what I am impressed off & & ultimately, I await the same impressive response to reverberate.

So, Here it is.:-)

Needless to say, this Blog has been Momentous to me from the day one.On the contrary, I hope,it doesn`t appear Obnoxious to you all.

Feed me back @
"rakeshkonda08@gmail.com"

"http://www.goodreads.com/rakeshkonda"

"http://www.twitter.com/rakeshkonda08"

"http://vindhyavalley.forumotion.net"

© Copyright 2010 "Rakeshkonda.co.cc" - All Rights Reserved.

Missing A Special Person