Get Started

All I can do for strangers to my blog is, introduce myself by rewinding all the 22 years that I happened to witness in this world of wonders.I know, the biography of an ordinary person never finds a sizeable interest of others.But mind you friends, I confide, this ordinary person will sooner be an extraordinary person, do not ask me how?.
Future is unpredictable but at the same time nothing is impossible.
Ha ha.
Start reading this, you will end up finding a good person or who knows atleast a good friend.(I,ME MYSELF;-)).

Click Here To Rewind My 22 Years & (Scroll down after page load)

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I & Ye Maaya Chesaave



I wonder if I can justify this notion of penning down a review on Ye Maaya Chesaave(YMC),but I`m sure, I will be satisfied with narrating you my bitter-better experiences that I went through watching this classic.Yes,I call this a classic, come what may.


Here is my screenplay on going for it,ofcourse an adopted style from Goutham Menon himself.As in every movie of gowtham,hero starts narrating his past collecting back from his reminiscenes, like in Cheli(madhavan does the narration),in garshana(venky),in surya s/o krishnan (suriya),in Ye Maaya chesave(naga chaithanya/karthik),here goes the writer in me(Rakhi) narrating my experience.wow am excited.


I was very much intentious to watch YMC but where did this intention come from, hmm.This is not the question to be asked,the question is-How/why did it start.Yes,This fellow A.R Rehman,with his magical tunes lured me & prejudiced me to Ye Maaya Chesaave.His songs put me into a trance.I was waitng eagerly for its release.Exactly on the eve of its release,my friend Goutham Reddy came up with a good news, that his friend has got him tickets for YMC,for this saturday show.I sprung up immediately,thinking that he has got one for me too. Unfortunately, it was only for lucky goutham, not me.I was upset and made up my mind to see YMC at any cost on friday itself, a day before goutham & co did.


Umi (Uma maheshwar reddy) accompanied me,we started our odyssey to YMC on friday 26th feb. morning to Rajdhani Theatre,Dilshuknagar. Aadhi lone hamsapadhu anatlu,rajadhani theatre hosted kedi n kalavar king but not YMC.If at first I don't succeed, there is always a next chance.Sooner, we moved to Vijaylaxmi Cinemas, L.B nagar. We were dumbstruck on seeing students thronging at the theatre. But we dint give up, Umi ( Our warrior) stood strong with the Queue. After a 45-50 minutes utter waiting, Umi was successful getting the tickets, I could see his face glowing, as if he has got a seat in the I.I.T`s, he even told the same, I.I.T lo seat dhorikinanatha aanandhanga undhi anna ani.Ha Ha we are crazzyyy movie buffs u c.


Story- It is the journey of a filmmaker(karthik),the story of a film he made named "Jessei". .As I told, karthik begins narrating his Love life, starting from the day of his first glance with the beautiful "Jessei" (Samantha Rocks). The entrance of this beauty reminded me these lines "Vinthallonu kotha vintha nuvvena,ah andham ante achangga nuvu nuvve". Wow, she is really such a master piece God has ever made.They have two problems,One is that she is elder to him and the bigger hitch is that she is a Malayali Christian. Despite all the differences, the both fall in love, the rest is all about how their relation broke up for silly reason which lacks logic & clarity, how karthik becomes successful, making a film on his own life.


 Men are simple and women are complex.There comes a moment when karthik says, "It was like a one way ticket to a heartbroke city, she just showed me a beautiful everything n walked out of my life". Touching dialogue, Right. Screenplay was really good, it leaves back an impression that movie has every chance to finish immediately at any time in the second half, still we sit back to see whether they Get-Together or not?  Any how Karthik was very much lucky enough to get back his lost,First love.


This is a movie that involves many close-up shots which are mostly conversations between the lead pair, that needs really astonishing dialogues work to support.Even Amidst huge noise,I could hardly dare miss any dialogue,such captivating were the dialogues.Thank god,for bestowing with a good observation skill. Beyond any doubt Anuradha, the dialogue writer must be applauded. Kudos to her!!!!. 


I Sum up guyz, YMC is an awesome Collection of many sweet nothings,picturised at extremely beautiful locations of Kerala, Hydeabad &  New York,with sensibly penned dialogues, adorned by much more beautiful songs & backgroung score composed by Mighty A.R.Rehman. Ye Maaya Chesave definitely transports us to a beautiful,colourful new world altogether, provided you must have a heart that responds.


In general, every movie lays an impression on me that lasts for only few hours, but the traces of this movie really are not leaving me still,huh Ye Maaya Chesaave!!! Oh My Goddess, save me!!!!!. I had pleasure watching it that prompted write this entire story..A worth Watch Classic.

2 comments:

  1. chadiva ra.. bagndhi!
    aadi lone hamsapadhu ante? adhi sontha vakyam typ aa? dhani grnchi chpu..
    and 1 more thng..
    u btr see tamil version, u may loose all the happiness tht u gained from telugu version!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aadhi ante the beginning ra hero..tamil ah..naga chaithanya kante shimbu ye better ani naa feeling..kani emo le i dint see tamil version..tamil songs chusa anthe..may be u r right.

    ReplyDelete

Why This Blog??

As I always feel, These Modern day Wonders Never cease to amaze me. Here & then, I find many things that Amaze me and on seeing such things, I always end up-"Dumbstruck".

I thought of making an Agglomeration of all that amused me.When I write/develop/create something that impresses my senses, I want them to be published, just to show world what I am impressed off & & ultimately, I await the same impressive response to reverberate.

So, Here it is.:-)

Needless to say, this Blog has been Momentous to me from the day one.On the contrary, I hope,it doesn`t appear Obnoxious to you all.

Feed me back @
"rakeshkonda08@gmail.com"

"http://www.goodreads.com/rakeshkonda"

"http://www.twitter.com/rakeshkonda08"

"http://vindhyavalley.forumotion.net"

© Copyright 2010 "Rakeshkonda.co.cc" - All Rights Reserved.

Missing A Special Person