Get Started

All I can do for strangers to my blog is, introduce myself by rewinding all the 22 years that I happened to witness in this world of wonders.I know, the biography of an ordinary person never finds a sizeable interest of others.But mind you friends, I confide, this ordinary person will sooner be an extraordinary person, do not ask me how?.
Future is unpredictable but at the same time nothing is impossible.
Ha ha.
Start reading this, you will end up finding a good person or who knows atleast a good friend.(I,ME MYSELF;-)).

Click Here To Rewind My 22 Years & (Scroll down after page load)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Indian-????

Looking at the current situation in Indian political and regional level games i remember one old mail which i got which was a joke but a very serious joke. here it is

An American visited India and went back to America

Where he met his Indian friend who asked him


How did u find my Country


The American said it is a great country


With solid ancient history


And immensely rich with natural resources.


The Indian friend then asked.


How did u find Indians??


Indians??


Who Indians??


I didn't find or met a single Indian there in India.

What nonsense??


Who else could u met in India then??


The American said..


In Kashmir, I met a Kashmiri


In Punjab, a Panjabi


In Bihar, Maharastra, Rajasthan, Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala:

Bihari, Marathi, Marwadi, Bengali, Tamil, Malayali

Then I met


A Hindu,


A Muslim,


A Christian,


A Jain,


A Buddhist

And many, many, many more


But not a single Indian did I meet


Now, think how serious this joke is...


The day would not be far off when indeed we would Become a collection of nation states as some


Regional anti-national politicians want...


Fight back -


Always say I am an Indian

Lets start spreading this message.


here are few things which u can do to make this message reach all


1)Forward it in Mail


2)Create Blogs about this and spread


3)Try to start discussion with this topic in many community of orkut and facebook


4)also i would like to Request you all to change your Last name in Orkut to Indian to support the National Unity and oppose regional divide


---- an Indian "Rakesh Konda"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog??

As I always feel, These Modern day Wonders Never cease to amaze me. Here & then, I find many things that Amaze me and on seeing such things, I always end up-"Dumbstruck".

I thought of making an Agglomeration of all that amused me.When I write/develop/create something that impresses my senses, I want them to be published, just to show world what I am impressed off & & ultimately, I await the same impressive response to reverberate.

So, Here it is.:-)

Needless to say, this Blog has been Momentous to me from the day one.On the contrary, I hope,it doesn`t appear Obnoxious to you all.

Feed me back @
"rakeshkonda08@gmail.com"

"http://www.goodreads.com/rakeshkonda"

"http://www.twitter.com/rakeshkonda08"

"http://vindhyavalley.forumotion.net"

© Copyright 2010 "Rakeshkonda.co.cc" - All Rights Reserved.

Missing A Special Person