Get Started

All I can do for strangers to my blog is, introduce myself by rewinding all the 22 years that I happened to witness in this world of wonders.I know, the biography of an ordinary person never finds a sizeable interest of others.But mind you friends, I confide, this ordinary person will sooner be an extraordinary person, do not ask me how?.
Future is unpredictable but at the same time nothing is impossible.
Ha ha.
Start reading this, you will end up finding a good person or who knows atleast a good friend.(I,ME MYSELF;-)).

Click Here To Rewind My 22 Years & (Scroll down after page load)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Life Is Not Fair To Men



Thought 1

When we are born, our mother's get the
compliments and the flowers.

When we are married, our brides get the
presents and the publicity.

When we die, our widows get the life
insurance.

What do women want to be liberated from?



Thought 2

The average man's life consists of

- twenty years of having his mother ask him
where he is going;

- forty years of having his wife ask the same
question;

- and at the end, the mourners wondering too.

Thought 3

A Man was walking down a street when he heard
a voice from behind:

"If you take one more step, a brick will fall
down on your head and
kill you."

The man stopped and a big brick fell right in
front of him.

The man was astonished. He went on, and after
a while he was going to

cross the road.

Once again the voice shouted: "Stop! Stand
still! If you take one more
step a car will run over you, and you will
die."

The man did as he was instructed, just as a
car came careening around the corner, barely missing him.

"Where are you?" the man asked. "Who are
you?"

"I am your guardian angel," the voice
answered.

"Oh, yeah?" the man asked. "And where the
hell were you when I got married?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog??

As I always feel, These Modern day Wonders Never cease to amaze me. Here & then, I find many things that Amaze me and on seeing such things, I always end up-"Dumbstruck".

I thought of making an Agglomeration of all that amused me.When I write/develop/create something that impresses my senses, I want them to be published, just to show world what I am impressed off & & ultimately, I await the same impressive response to reverberate.

So, Here it is.:-)

Needless to say, this Blog has been Momentous to me from the day one.On the contrary, I hope,it doesn`t appear Obnoxious to you all.

Feed me back @
"rakeshkonda08@gmail.com"

"http://www.goodreads.com/rakeshkonda"

"http://www.twitter.com/rakeshkonda08"

"http://vindhyavalley.forumotion.net"

© Copyright 2010 "Rakeshkonda.co.cc" - All Rights Reserved.

Missing A Special Person