Get Started

All I can do for strangers to my blog is, introduce myself by rewinding all the 22 years that I happened to witness in this world of wonders.I know, the biography of an ordinary person never finds a sizeable interest of others.But mind you friends, I confide, this ordinary person will sooner be an extraordinary person, do not ask me how?.
Future is unpredictable but at the same time nothing is impossible.
Ha ha.
Start reading this, you will end up finding a good person or who knows atleast a good friend.(I,ME MYSELF;-)).

Click Here To Rewind My 22 Years & (Scroll down after page load)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Website For Vindhyavalley Alumni


Hello friends, This is a small Announcement!!!
Iam named Rakesh Konda, from 2003-2004 batch of vindhyavalley high school, karimnagar.

I have just created this forum, being inspired by 'http://mvsr.forumotion.com-created by Ayush Agarwal." 


When I saw mvsr forum,I was pretty much amazed & later I thought why shouldn`t we the students of vindhyavalley have a forum for our school.what do you say?

Immediately without any second thought, I switched myself on to this forum creation.It was a simple task any way. 

I know, some one would question me, whis this stupid forum, when we have social networking sites like, orkut, facebook etcetra.But friends,I feel, living at our own home is far better than staying at a hired place, Right!!!.
Lemme elaborate, this is our home where as orkut,facebook etc are hired places, I fancy. 

Again, before some one ask me, how is this forum  special? when compared to orkut, facebook etc.Lemme say," whatever you do may be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it- mahatma Gandhi"..Significance comes when we do it. Right!.

yes,Initially this forum may not appear special, but let us make it special by soliciting our gracious presence now & then here & posting creative ideas etc here. Let us use it as a canvas for delineating our brain-childs.

I am dedicated to it. I hope all my friends do join me here.
Waiting for You All.

Join now by registering yourself from the "Register" tab available at the homepage of  "http://vindhyavalley.forumotion.net".  or click this link "http://vindhyavalley.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=register"


Avail yourself of the upcoming features of this site.Wish you all a goodday.  Feedbacks & suggestions are always welcome.


©Copy Rights reserved to "Rakesh Konda"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog??

As I always feel, These Modern day Wonders Never cease to amaze me. Here & then, I find many things that Amaze me and on seeing such things, I always end up-"Dumbstruck".

I thought of making an Agglomeration of all that amused me.When I write/develop/create something that impresses my senses, I want them to be published, just to show world what I am impressed off & & ultimately, I await the same impressive response to reverberate.

So, Here it is.:-)

Needless to say, this Blog has been Momentous to me from the day one.On the contrary, I hope,it doesn`t appear Obnoxious to you all.

Feed me back @
"rakeshkonda08@gmail.com"

"http://www.goodreads.com/rakeshkonda"

"http://www.twitter.com/rakeshkonda08"

"http://vindhyavalley.forumotion.net"

© Copyright 2010 "Rakeshkonda.co.cc" - All Rights Reserved.

Missing A Special Person